- United Kingdom
Kaja Bjorntvedt's Overview
- Trinity College of Music
- Leeds College of Music
Kaja Bjorntvedt's Languages
Kaja Bjorntvedt's Skills & Expertise
Kaja Bjorntvedt's Education
Trinity College of Music
2007 – 2009
* Obtained a LTCL Diploma from Trinity Guiildhall in instrumental teaching (piano).
* Received awards from: Norman Gristwood Scholarship, Rosamund Mott Scholarship, as well as Tom Wilhelmsens Stiftelse (Norway).
* Dissertation titles ' Composing through Art' exploring the connection between painting and music.
Leeds College of Music
Bachelor, Performance of Arts (Music)
2000 – 2003
Performance in Piano as main study, with major in Composition and Improvisation. Studied with Dr. Julian Cima and Graham Hearn amongst others.
Kaja Bjorntvedt's Additional Information
View Kaja Bjorntvedt’s full profile to...
- See who you and Kaja Bjorntvedt know in common
- Get introduced to Kaja Bjorntvedt
- Contact Kaja Bjorntvedt directly